Sunday, December 1, 2013

Getting to know me

Hi I am R******, but you can call  me Rama, and this is my blog.  Some interesting facts about me are ...
~Some of my hobbies are acting, singing, dancing , reading, and of course crafting.
~One of my favorite foods is pesto pasta.
~I am almost old enough to be a teen, but not quite.
~I am awesome and that is a fact!
~And I love making friends.

I am excited to start a blog to share my crafting successes (and failures!), passion for fashion, yummy recipes, and various other advice and opinions.  I can't wait to get posting!

P.S.  When you find and follow me, PLEASE 
share this blog with friends!



I would like to issue a shout out to my aunt for helping me come up with such a great blog name!

1 comment:

  1. Love you Rama and can't wait to see what you come up with next! Your talents are constantly amazing me. And did I mention that I LOVE my neck warmer!? :)

    ReplyDelete