Monday, December 9, 2013

Elf on the Shelf


So this year my family got an Elf On The Shelf, So every day sense dec.1st he has been re-hiding himself in different places. These are this weeks hiding spots.


Day 1~ I found him with my AGs watching movies. 

Day 2~ The next day we found him trying to get at my moms diet coke.


Day 3~ The next night he crossed out my family's names on our Christmas presents and put his name, Charlie.


Day 4~ he felt so bad about day 3's stunt that he put himself in time out.


Day 5~ After   all that time-out he needed something sweet so he went strait for our  maple syrup.


Day 6~ he was bad today as he took a dry erase marker and drew a silly face on the bathroom mirror.


Day 7~ today Charlie T.P.ed Our Christmas tree, brother joke:At least it wasn't used ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment