Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My American Girl Dolls

First off I'd like to say sorry for not posting for so long, it's been hectic with school and before that Christmas. So with that said I realized that I haven't told you about my dolls, I would say American Girl dolls but some of them are from other brands.

Say hi to my amazing 18 inch dolls, Felicity, Rebecca, Elizabeth, Saige, Dawn, Carmen, Samantha, and their little baby sister Rose. 
  

Felicity was my first American Girl Doll. She was the doll that first interested me in 18" dolls. She is one of the retired historical dolls, she lived during the time of the American Revolution.
 
Along with Felicity came Elizabeth. She and Felicity are best friends. To get some pocket change she's walking her sisters' dogs.

Next was Rebecca, my second doll. Also one of the historical dolls, Rebecca is a Jewish girl who wants to be an actress.

Carmen is a Best Friends Club doll I got from my aunt and uncle. I usually have to improvise with her clothes because she is a bit smaller than the other dolls. Right now she is babysitting her baby sister Rose, who I got for Christmas last month.

Dawn  I got from my sister who was trying to sell her at a family yard sale. I got her for 5 bucks while we were cleaning up. That's good even though she isn't AG. 

Saige was last years girl of the year at American Girl. She is playing with her grandma's dog Rembrandt in the snow.

I also got Samantha a girl from the Victorian era. She sure looks like she's enjoying ice skating on a snowy pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment